Residential HVAC Services in Louisville, KY & Surrounding Areas
The Best HVAC Company for Homeowners
John Waters is proud to offer homeowners in Louisville, Jeffersontown, Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany, and the surrounding areas with top-quality heating and air conditioning repair services. For over 60 years, we’ve provided members of our community with HVAC sales, installation, maintenance, and much more. Our professionally trained technicians are experienced in installing and repairing a wide variety of brands, and we’re proud to be a Bryant and Amana Authorized Dealer. If you’re searching for new HVAC/heating-cooling equipment, our team can help you find the most energy-efficient option for your home. We offer financing. When you need reliable services, John Waters is on call 24 hours a day to address your needs.
HVAC Repair & Installation
If your cooling or heating system malfunctions or stops working, give the HVAC specialists at John Waters a call. We provide fast, quality heating and cooling repairs to ensure our customers can keep their homes comfortable. Our friendly technicians can be onsite to assess the problem and provide you with long-lasting solutions. If your HVAC system needs to be replaced, John Waters can install a new system for you. When you need expert HVAC repair or installation, you can count on John Waters.
At John Waters, we believe preventative HVAC maintenance is crucial to keeping your equipment operating efficiently. When you have your equipment inspected and serviced on a regular basis, problems may be able to be detected before causing a breakdown. Yearly maintenance helps to extend the life of your equipment and provides peace of mind knowing you have an expert team keeping an eye on your system all year round. If you’re looking to stay ahead of your HVAC unit and avoid system breakdowns, our team can provide you with annual maintenance services for your Louisville area home.
Take a look at some of the other heating and cooling services we provide!
- Air conditioning services: Whether your current air conditioning system needs repairs and maintenance or you need to upgrade your system altogether, the John Waters crew has got you covered. Our crew will perform a thorough evaluation of your space, including the size of your windows and the state of your ductwork, to determine which of our air conditioning solutions is the right choice for your property – and your budget!
- Heating and furnace services: There’s no good time to experience a heating system failure. Even during the warmer months, when you don’t need a heater or furnace to keep your space comfortable, you need a functioning heating system to keep hot water flowing. We work with heating systems of all kinds, including gas, electric, and boilers.
- Improve indoor air quality: Over the last few years, we’ve all grown aware of how important it is to have clean, healthy indoor air. When your air filters aren’t maintained on a regular basis, not only can the dirt and debris they collect begin to circulate in the air you breathe, but they can also fill your home or business with bacteria and airborne viruses, like COVID-19. Our indoor air quality services will keep your air clean and improve your ventilation, keeping everyone inside the building safe.
- Commercial and industrial heating and cooling: All of our heating and cooling services are available for commercial clients as well! Whether you own a business, a multifamily residence, healthcare facilities, hotels, restaurants, and anything in between, we’ve got what it takes to keep your commercial or industrial property comfortable all year long.
- 24-hour emergency service: When your property’s heating and cooling system breaks down, time is of the essence. You can’t wait around for the local handyman to fit you into their schedule. John Waters offers round-the-clock emergency services that will get your heating and cooling system back on track as soon as possible. Whenever you need us, our crew will arrive at your property in a flash and ready to get to work.
Emergency HVAC Service
John Waters provides 24 hours a day service for any emergency you may have! We offer emergency HVAC services in Louisville, Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany, and the surrounding areas. Our team is available 24 hours a day and can arrange to be onsite when you give us a call. With our training, experience, and fully stocked repair vans, our technicians can uncover the problem, find a solution, and get your heating or cooling operating again.
- Air Conditioning Services
- Heating and Furnace Services
- Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial and Industrial Heating and Cooling
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
See how you can save on your repairs and replacement of heating and cooling systems.