At John Waters, Inc. we have over 55 years of experience in installations of complete heating and air conditioning systems, replacement of existing equipment, upgrading to high efficiency equipment, duct modification, and add on accessories…everything from bidding on plan and spec projects to total design and engineering packages required for your custom project. This allows us to meet all of your commercial and light industrial HVAC project needs.
Our dedicated team of professional heating and cooling technicians are fully licensed and certified. Each technician goes through extensive training every year to stay up on the latest technologies and equipment advances.
- Rooftop HVAC units up to 30 tons in size (including helicopter lifts!)
- Split system A/C and heat pump equipment up to 25 tons in size
- Energy recovery ventilators and other fresh air systems to meet today’s stringent IAQ standards
- Complete commercial kitchen systems, including standard custom hoods, welded exhaust ducts, exhaust and supply fans, gas fired make up units, and fire suppression systems
- Water source heat pump systems, including the installation of the piping, boilers and cooling towers
- Chillers, condensers, boilers, air handlers and fan coils for complete waterside systems, as well as the piping to tie these systems together
- Specialty heating systems for warehouses and open work area using infrared heat tubes and radiant heaters, as well as standard unit heaters
- Energy management and control systems ranging from direct digital controls and standard programmable thermostats to pneumatic controllers and thermostats
- Complete supply, return and exhaust ductwork systems fabricated to order in our own sheet metal shop
Every customer receives personal attention and prompt service, regardless of the size of the project. Contact us for a free system consultation.